name="verify-v1" content= quot;jSN/rlyJk+esyQjgt6Zq2TMN7UNyicpCHkeUHMPV32w=" Bargain Bin Blast: Color By Numbers - Untitled

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Color By Numbers - Untitled


OK, so here's a local band that I actually like. Color By Numbers. My neighbor used to play bass for them, so that's how I first heard about the band. They had something like 7 or 8 different bassists before they eventually broke up, so I don't think the guy was with them for too long. And he's not in that picture.

So about the music...it's good piano driven, early 2000's, pop punk type stuff. Some of the standout tracks are Spring Break, Sara, Goodbye Friend...actually they're all pretty good. There's some good stuff on their Myspace too that isn't on this album, so definitely give that a listen. I had to look pretty hard to find out the names of some of these songs because there's no track listing anywhere on the internet, and this was just ripped from a burnt cd made by the band, so one or two songs may not be completely right. Some songs I've found under different titles, one I just completely guessed based on another track listing of theirs. Anyway, I think you'll like this one.

Myspace Page
RIYL: Something Corporate, The Ataris, Blink 182 the piano parts of Andrew WK and Ben Folds

Quality: VBR
Mediafire: DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment