name="verify-v1" content= quot;jSN/rlyJk+esyQjgt6Zq2TMN7UNyicpCHkeUHMPV32w=" Bargain Bin Blast: Definitely Gary - The New Deal

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Definitely Gary - The New Deal

Yay, another local band that you probably don't know or care about! I saw these guys on public access tv one day performing a song called "Yogos In Your Mouth". I thought it was amusing. Someone got an autographed copy of it and gave it to me as a gift. Interestingly enough, I recognized one of the names as a local high school teacher. But that's not important. Actually, none of this is, but whatever. I don't care much for the rest of their music. Maybe you will. They're....quirky rock. They claim that their influences are Talking Heads, Presidents of the United States (who they opened for once), Ween, etc. Somewhat accurate.

Myspace Page
RIYL: Talking Heads, PUSA, Ween

Quality: VBR
Mediafire: DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment