name="verify-v1" content= quot;jSN/rlyJk+esyQjgt6Zq2TMN7UNyicpCHkeUHMPV32w=" Bargain Bin Blast: Take Sides - Last Transmission

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Take Sides - Last Transmission


Take Sides is another local band. Eventually I'll get back to posting non-local bands, but I still have one or two left I think. Not that anyone really checks this site ever and would complain about the local bands, but you know. Back to the band. They're like hardcore punk ska I guess. Punk guitars, hardcore punk vocals, ska horns. I never actually saw the band live, but my brother used to go to shows and picked this up I think. The band isn't together anymore. There aren't too many local bands that I actually enjoy at all, but this is one of them. If you like punk and ska music, I'll think you'll....TAKE my SIDE on this one. Get it? That's funny, right?

Myspace Page
RIYL: Choking Victim, Operation Ivy, Suicide Machines

Quality: VBR
Mediafire: DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment